Lunchbox Cab II (LBC2)
- Matching extension speaker for the Lunchbox Reverb amp
- Custom-designed 6.5" speaker
- Assembled in California
SEPTEMBER UPDATE: The Lunchbox Cab II is in production now and we are releasing batches as they become available. If it's not currently in stock, check back soon.
The lunchbox cab ii - expand the sound of your
lunchbox reverb amp
The Lunchbox Cab II is a passive extension speaker matched to the Lunchbox Reverb amp. Built with the same custom-designed 6.5” speaker, the Cab II increases overall volume and boosts low frequency output. Create a Lunchbox stack or spread the pieces apart for an expansive soundstage – however you use it, the Cab II will take your sound to the next level.
- Custom designed ultra-power 6.5" speaker
- Input (1/4")
- Durable gloss paint finish over wood cabinet
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 9.8" x 5.5" / 192 mm x 250 mm x 139 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs / 3.1 kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 lbs / 4 kg
ACCESSORIES (sold separately)
Note: The Lunchbox Cab II (LBC2) is not compatible with the original Lunchbox amplifier models (LB02 & LBG2). Those models require the original Lunchbox Cab (LBC1), which has been discontinued.